lady brunette

This is Nittaya's Blog. So for anyone of you that do not know who I am. I'm Thai and I'm 20 years old. There won't be that many writing, but there will be a lot of pictures and such for ya'll to see.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

It's a Fun day for me...not cleaning the roof!




I'm just pretending that I'm working, just so I don't feel bad for not cleaning the roof like everyone else does. HEHEHEHEHE






























So this is on the roof of VBCI. Isn't it pretty? I think so. I'm not meaning me, but the view. Geeee...peeps! LOL























































1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM , Blogger M's said...

    Hello little sis, I hope you had a great Christmas and New Years - you don't update very often so I haven't checked in a while, but I really enjoy the pics every time! Love you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home